Live long and prosper.  You will be missed -- well, at least a little . . .  :)

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tony's Outlook via Mozilla
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 1:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: EOJ, literally.

Colleagues, I saying my professional goodbye. I retired at noon today
after 49 years and 10 months in the business.  The career began sorting
cards and wiring panels. Progressing past all the card machines to
Autocoder, RPG, Cobol, VSE, VM, PL1, Quikjob, Easytrieve, Panvalet, SAS,
MVS sysprogging (barely qualified), Top Secret, RACF, it's become time
to hang up the sort needle and card gauge.

IBM-MAIN and Assembler-L (again, I barely qualify) have been a great
source of education and entertainment.

attachments from your system.