>>> Which seems to suggest that PDSE cannot be allocated on VIO.   So why
does it work on one LPAR but not the other?

That is true. You cannot allocate PDSE on VIO.  On the LPAR that the JCL
ran fine is the PDSE allocated to VIO or to a regular volume?  Can you
show us the JESYSMSG  for the successful job?

Thanks,
Kolusu

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
07/17/2015 02:42:25 PM: