This is embarrassing but I have to admit I don't have a clue what I did, and
more importantly, how to back out.

In SDSF's hold panel, I suddenly see one line for each output group (i.e.
SYSOUT DD) for all of my jobs (well at least for this prefix setting). I don't
see this woth other prefix settings. Those jobs display as usual with one line
per job.

I know I had some fingercheck error, but didn't notice exactly what it was.
Just hit RESET and continued. Now this is my punishment ;-)

RTFM and searching SDSF's help didn't give me a hint what I might have done.

Any idea?

--
Peter Hunkeler