>Any chance of a screen print/trap to show this phenomena?

Yes, I could, but further investigation revealed that somehow the sysout dds
for the jobs in question were somehow split into separate JES2 output groups.
So it is obvious now, why each SYSOUT is display on a line of its own: They're
independent JES2 output groups

So the question has changed: What did I do to split these jobs from the initial
single output group to one per SYSOUT? I have searched the log but could not
yet find anything useful.

--
Peter Hunkeler