From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Bill Ashton
Sent: 28 July 2015 12:27
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Submit job without messages

Hello...I am working on a Rexx program for users, and as part of the process, I
want to submit a JCL member right away when the program starts.
There are no edits or changes needed, so I just issue a TSO SUBMIT....
command.

However, the users are annoyed with the "...SUBMITTED" message and the
interruption. Is there any way to either trap and discard the message, or keep
the message from appearing? Is there a different way to submit this JCL other
than the TSO SUBMIT, so maybe the message would not appear at all?

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions!
Billy

--
Thank you and best regards,