From:   Paul Gilmartin <0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Date:   2015-07-28 14:08
Subject:        Re: Submit job without messages
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

On 2015-07-28, at 05:29, Hardee, Chuck wrote:

> I am not aware of an option for the TSO SUBMIT command to suppress the
message, but could your REXX allocate an internal reader and write the JCL
to it then close it?

I like the INTRDR option or its IEBGENER variant, particularly because
it frees the programmer of the F* 80 burden.

Be aware that if you write directly to INTRDR you do not get the
automatic JOB statement editing by SUBMIT.

Would OUTTRAP catch the message?

-- gil

SÃ¥vida annat inte anges ovan: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Svenska AB
Organisationsnummer: 556026-6883
Adress: 164 92 Stockholm