From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Thomas Conley
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 11:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Different Security Products in a Sysplex

On 7/30/2015 11:38 AM, Charles Mills wrote:
> Aren't we OT from the OP's question? He was not asking about different
> versions of RACF. He was asking about running a CA security product on one
> system of a Sysplex and RACF on another. I too would be interested in the
> answer to that question.
>
> Charles

Asked and answered counselor.  Then I proceeded to reply to the
highjacked thread.  Sue me.

Regards,
Tom Conley

CNA SURETY voted the #1 Carrier for Surety Bonds by PROPERTYCASUALTY360 Survey

NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments and appended messages,
is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain confidential and
legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution,
copying, storage or other use of all or any portion of this message is strictly
prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by
reply e-mail and delete this message in its entirety.