Did not see this caveat, and I  had some big troubles from this, so I have to
mention this:

IF you allocate an INTRDR under TSO, you need to find a way to limit how many
concurrent users use it.  Unless things have changed since I retired, internal
readers are _not_ an unlimited resource, there are only so many defined in the
system.  If you have a lot of concurrent users of your submit process and they
use up _all_ of the internal readers, then regular SUBMIT commands can start
failing .