I ordered a ServerPac. I can't imagine reasons to do a z/OS CBPDO again.

On the other hand, I probably won't do all the steps in the Serverpac. And it
is true that getting the dataset distribution how I like it will be one of the
biggest efforts.

On the otherhand, I expect I will again order  CBPDO for SMP/E and install the
z/OS 2.1 level of SMP/E into my z/OS 1.13 system.