On Sep 15, 2015, at 10:38 AM, R.S. wrote:

DON'T DO IT

Under any circumstance don't order CBPDO instead of ServerPac.
CBPDO is much more labour intensive and complicated.

I will disagree. SERVPAC are a real PITA. I had some run ins with level 2 and were gotten around with my interpretations and knowledge rather than follow their instructions.

Plus I found SEVPAC needed to be baby sitted (sp?) after the instaall.

CBPDO in my opinion is the ONLY way to go.

Ed