One other piece of information - the reasonCode
2B34 (11060) The service could not be performed because the required PCICC,
PCIXCC, CEX2C, or CEX3C was not active, or did not have a master key set.

*User action*: If the service required a specific PCICC, PCIXCC, CEX2C, or
CEX3C, verify that the value specified is correct. Reissue the request when
the required PCICC, PCIXCC, CEX2C, or CEX3C is available, and has the
master key set.
No idea what any of this means.