What does this command list:
RACDCERT ID(IZUSERV) LISTRING(IZUKeyring.IZUDFLT)
Add your LPAR Site certificate and its root certs to that ring.

Check Chapter 10:

z/OSMF creates digital certificates that are used for secure communications
between the user's web
browser and the z/OSMF server, and between instances of z/OSMF servers.
The z/OSMF keyring name is generated during the configuration phase. The
keyring name format is
IZUKeyring.<IZU_SAF_PROFILE_PREFIX>. By default, the keyring name is
IZUKeyring.IZUDFLT.
In most cases, the default z/OSMF keyring name should be sufficient for your
installation.

--
  Donald J.
  dona...@4email.net