Hi

I have a very old program which uses SVC 34 directly to execute z/OS and
JES2 Commands.

I thought it would be good to update the program to use MGCRE. The update
works fine for z/OS Commands but any attempt to issue a JES2 command results
in that command being displayed on the hardcopy log together with IEE707I
NOT EXECUTED.

The program does not do any RACROUTE processing as the MGCRE notes indicate
that if UTOKEN is not specified command processing will be linked to the
Address Space Userid.

I found a query relating to this issue in the Oct 2000 archive but it did
not appear to have any response. I am hoping that I am missing something
simple and any advice would be appreciated.

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.