Hi Elardus

In respect of "Please post the full IEE707I message and the command
attempted." The reality is that ANY z/OS command is accepted but ANY JES2
command is rejected so if I use $DSPOOL as an example the message received
is:

IEE707I $DSPOOL NOT EXECUTED

If the program were not linked AC(1) it would SD22 which it does not. I am
the security guy and as such own JES%.** which ought to give me access to
commands which do not have an explicit profile, or so I thought.

I am confused about the UTOKEN. If the manual says it is optional and that
the Address Space Userid will be used if it is not coded, and the Address
Space Userid is that of the security administrator and hence has SPECIAL
authority, are we saying that the manual is incorrect and that UTOKEN is
mandatory.

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.