From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Brennan
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 12:43 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Share your z Systems expertise: survey improvement

Tell them there's a printable $10 bill waiting for them at the end :)

Actually, I'm one of the looky-loos.  I was only trying to understand what this
is all about and don't have any applications.  I didn't fully understand the
background and objectives after the first few questions, so I left.  It's
probably just me though, my wife repeatedly says I'm a little dense.