From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Giliad Wilf
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 3:17 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: RE-IPL for the Daylight to Standard time conversion?

Much to my regret I've seen the discussion on topic "RE-IPL for the Daylight to
Standard time conversion?" too late, and was unable to read all posts on the
issue, so bear with me if it turns out that someone else has already mentioned
an excellent publication I'm mentioning now:

SG24-2070 - S/390 Time Management and IBM 9037 Sysplex Timer, at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redbooks/pdfs/sg242070.pdf

Chapter 9, "Offset Change Impacts to Subsystems", is worth reading (and so is
Chapter 8).