On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 10:27:18 +0800, Timothy Sipples wrote:

>We're just going to disagree on this point, Tony.

Timothy,

In the future, please quote the relevant part(s) of the message that you are
responding to.

When you fail to quote the point with which you disagree, you add nothing to
the discussion on the forum. Perhaps I could guess what point Tony made to
cause you to post this, and if I were to make the effort, I might guess
correctly.
Or I might not.

Every time you respond to a post here and fail to quote anything, you are
asking that every reader expend additional effort to understand the context of
your comments.

--
Tom Marchant