At 14:35 +0000 on 11/19/2015, Jousma, David wrote about Re: SMPE apply excluding certain FMID's?:

Do you really want/need to segregate applying maintenance for the Omegamon suite, or during a maintenance cycle do you simply want to more easily identify the relevant HOLDs just for >Omegamon? I don't necessarily have in mind a solution for you, but I'm curious what your real goal is.

The latter.

An APPLY CHECK listing your created Omagamon FMIDSET (or the FMIDs) will give you this info since only Omegamon SYSMODs will be selected.