From: Robert A. Rosenberg [mailto:hal9...@panix.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:55 PM
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Cc: Jousma, David
Subject: Re: SMPE apply excluding certain FMID's?

At 14:35 +0000 on 11/19/2015, Jousma, David wrote about Re: SMPE apply
excluding certain FMID's?:

>Do you really want/need to segregate applying maintenance for the
>Omegamon suite, or during a maintenance cycle do you simply want to
>more easily identify the relevant HOLDs just for >Omegamon?  I don't
>necessarily have in mind a solution for you, but I'm curious what your
>real goal is.
>
>The latter.

An APPLY CHECK listing your created Omagamon FMIDSET (or the FMIDs) will give
you this info since only Omegamon SYSMODs will be selected.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.