Isn't this a bit of a no-brainer just using JCL?

//CPROC    PROC M=,PARMS=
//COMPILE EXEC PGM=CCNDRVR,REGION=0M,
//    PARM=('EXPORTALL OPTF LOC(EN_US.IBM-037) &PARMS')
//SYSMSGS  DD  DUMMY
//USERLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=DOC.USER.H
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=COM110.WDOC.H
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=COM110.DEVT.H
//SYSOPTF  DD  *
ARCH(9)
RENT,SS,NOSEQ,NOMARG,STA,LO,
SE(*),LSE(*),GOFF,SO,LIST,LANG(EXTC99)
DEF(_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED)
//SYSIN    DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=COM110.DEVT.C(&M)
//SYSLIN   DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=COM110.WDOC.COBJECT(&M)
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSOUT   DD  SYSOUT=*
//SYSCPRT  DD  SYSOUT=*
//*
//         PEND
//*
//COMCISPF EXEC CPROC,M=COMCISPF,PARMS='ARCH(5)'
//COMDLL   EXEC CPROC,M=COMDLL
//COMDLLI  EXEC CPROC,M=COMDLLI
//COMDLLS  EXEC CPROC,M=COMDLLS
//COMDSN   EXEC CPROC,M=COMDSN