Yes...

SMF 70 has for each active LPAR their memory (inactive LPARs not having
memory  but I use the term "hypothecated" to cover this and similar
cases).

SMF 71 has frame queue counts. Hint: Compare Average to Minimum Avail and
handle the latter with care.

NO SMF record - would love to be wrong on this - has what's on the machine
nor what's offline but configurable online, nor the memory inactive LPARs
would use...

A long story I'm telling one sentence at a time. :-)

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Cloud & Systems Performance, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: