On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 07:05:56 +0530, Nathan Astle wrote:

>Is there a way to track the Real
>storage Frame Allocation ? Are there any monitoring solutions that can be
>kept especially for tracking Real Storage Frame Allocation ?

I suppose, but IMO, it isn't very interesting or important. The Real Storage
Manager (RSM) is designed to keep a certain amount of real frames available
so that an address space won't have to wait for the availability of a frame. It
certainly isn't a good measure of whether a system has enough real storage.

better indicators are the paging rate and the Unreferenced Interval Count.

--
Tom Marchant