Some things leave scars. I had a DB/2 system with one DB that wouldn't
start. From the time I got the buzz until I got into work. There  were several
packs worth of DUMPs. Long story short the 1st dump told the  tale but it
had been deleted. All the rest were restart failed. Level2 got me
straightened out in about 15 seconds
by looking at 1st symptom Dump in EREP. What's in Reg6? Oh, you have  to
recreate the table with original values do the extend then do the restore.
Oh, OK...worked like a champ.

In a message dated 12/17/2015 8:35:45 A.M. Central Standard Time,