Nathan,

It helps the list to help you when you provide the complete messages or summary
dump.  There are subtleties based on reason codes and registers.

Since you are looking at the XCF, have you opened a SR/PMR with IBM?  They can
probably expedite your resolution.   Since IBM has the source code, they can
review the sections and see what is going on with your environment.

Lizette