On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Chris Hoelscher <choelsc...@humana.com>
wrote:

> does not do what you think it does ...
>
> or, in the words of Inigo Montoya ..
>
> you keep using that command. I do not think it means what you think it
> means ...

​What am I missing on that. I'm always wanting to learn stuff. Especially
when I give wrong advice. I don't like doing that.​

> Chris Hoelscher
> Technology Architect, Database Infrastructure Services
> Technology Solution Services
> : humana.com
> 123 East Main Street
> Louisville, KY 40202
> Humana.com
> (502) 714-8615, (502) 476-2538
>
> --
Computer Science is the only discipline in which we view adding a new wing
to a building as being maintenance -- Jim Horning

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown