Cheryl,

I am guessing you meant the subject to say JES3 to JES2 migration???

The one challenge I see is the JCL is different between the two environments.
JES2 use /* (eg. /*ROUTE) and JES3 uses //* (eg //*MAIN)

JES2 has no master JES system, JES3 has a Master.  So in JES2 jobs can either
run where the JCL is converted or anywhere in the JESMAS.

There is also the concept in JES3 that until all resources available, the job
will not run.  JES2 it can run and wind up waiting on resources.

Those are about the differences I can think of off the top of my head.

Lizette