It's been years but I got involved in Notis(library) imports that were
Ascii 8trks. The first cut was OTPCD=Q, but it was a 'strict ASCII' that didn't
 convert diacriticals. Think they ended up using SAS but it's been a very
long time.

In a message dated 1/14/2016 11:29:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,