G'Day,

Can someone suggest how I can go about printing all of the screen output when
in ISPF 3.4

For example there are about 3,000 dsns.  Here is what I do

Go into ISPF 3.4
Enter the HLQ of the dsn e.g. SYS2.SMF.MONTH
Next I enter the command PRINTL
HIT PF8
Repeat PRINTL
HIT PF8
etc etc et
Once I have captured all of the screen output I enter the comand LIST KEEP
I hit F1 to get the name of the dsn which is usually USERID.SPFx.LIST.

Is there a way I can bypass having to the PRINTL & PF8 commands so as to
capture all of the screen output?  Is there a PRINT command that would do it?

Thanks.