John,

1. Go into ISPF 3.4
2. SYS2.SMF.MON*
3. Issue the command SAVE <any8 character name> and press enter
4. Press PF1 and notice the name of the dataset the list is saved to it
should be USERID.8charactername.DATASETS

If you want a new list go to back step 1 and change the dsn listing mask
in step 2 and give a new name in step 3

Thanks,
Kolusu

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on