Linda - did you have call waiting? If you forgot to disable it before "hooking
up" that little click/beep indicator of an incoming call would throw me offline
(Apple ][+)

Chris Hoelscher
Technology Architect, Database Infrastructure Services
Technology Solution Services
: humana.com
123 East Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Humana.com
(502) 714-8615, (502) 476-2538

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,