> > First of all the DB2 sub system is not installed yet because I have
> > 1500 PTF for FMID HDBAA10 and before installing DB2 I decided to apply
> > all the PTFs. So in this way may I could use
> > BYPASS(ACTION,DB2BIND,DOC). (Please let me your Idea?)

Be very careful.  There is a process to use to install any function in z/OS
(DB2, IMS, CICS, MQ, z/OS, etc) that is documented in the associated
installation manuals.

If you are unfamiliar with SMP/E or its flow, or you have not
installed/supported DB2 before, you need to review the installation
documentation and create a checklist.  Make sure you run FIXCAT in SMP/E to make
sure z/OS and DB2 have the most current fixes available.  Typically you receive
and apply the FUNCTION (sometimes ACCEPT at this point) then Receive and APPLY
CHECK the maintenance.  The DB2 Installation Documentation will explain what to
do.

Failure to do this can lead to an unstable environment for DB2.

Next DB2 V10

GA     22-Oct-2010, 210-380 General Availability
EOM    06-Jul-2015, 914-104 End of Maintenance
EOS    30-Sep-2017, 914-150 End of Service

z/OS V1.12

GA     24-Sep-2010, 210-235  General Availability
EOM    28-Oct-2011, 911-107  End of Maintenance
EOS    30-Sep-2014, 913-149  End of Service

What do the dates mean?  You are running on an unsupported version of z/OS.
There might be issues with DB2 V10 and z/OS V1.12.  You need to make sure all
the maintenance for DB2 is on z/OS V1.12 that is available before doing DB2.

DB2 10 goes off support on Sep 30, 2017.  So even though DB2 is support the z/OS
is not. Any issues will either require an upgrade to a current z/OS level or
engaging IBM for Time/Materials if there is an issue between DB2 10 and z/OS
V1.12.  Note: DB2 EOM is July 5, 2015 (last year).

This is not the place to learn how to do this.  This is a place where mentoring
can be done, but it does not replace training.

Always review any information supplied and adapt it to your systems
requirements.

So, is this a new install of DB2? An Upgrade? Or Maintenance?

And you may find better support on DB2 list.  Remember to always provide
complete details.

And for some reason I am not seeing all of the postings for this question.  Are
you using the Listserver to post? Or some other method.

Lizette