I'm finally in a position to explore SMP/E split screen in z/OS 2.1. 'Forever'
I've had an exec that allocates SMP/E libraries, does LIBDEFs, ALTLIB, etc.,
then undoes all that on the way out. The same initialization exec won't work in
split screen mode because of files that are already allocated and/or open in
the original screen. I got around initialization with some changes, but I still
get nastygrams if I try to exit the dialog in the same order. That is, close
the first screen, then the second.

I poked around the interweb but do not find any clear example of how to make
this work. Am I missing something obvious?

.
.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson