>>The message comes from RACROUTE REQUEST=VERIFYX, and I think JES2 invokes
>>that service during READER processing.
 >
> Very true. In fact these messages are written AFTER the ACEE of that job has
> been established in the job's address space.

Note that READER processing is *not* done in the job's address space. The job
"has" an address space only after having been selected by an initiator for
execution. READER or input processing comes ealier.

Over on the JES2-L Tom Wasik confirmed Walt's statement above. The message is
being written during input phase as part of READER processing. In the case of a
TSO user submitting a job, this processing mostly occurs as part of the submit,
so within the user's TSO address space.

--
Peter Hunkeler