I only shared a minimum set of volumes. Vary offline commands in COMMNDxx. Very
few, if any PDS/E on these volumes and all are read-only after creation.

This COBOL-5 requirement for a PDS/E load library will complicate my transfers
from development to test and production as that is currently a shared library
which is only written from one lpar.