John Eells wrote:
Gibney, David Allen wrote:
If you look back a bit in IBM-MAIN this year, you will find the thread
where I also had missed ordering these FMIDs with z/OS 2.1
IBM was able to send me (via DVD) an z/OS 2.1 order which did contain
them. And I was able to use BUILDMCS to extract them and then
RECIVE/APPLY into my z/OS 2.1 SMP/E environment.
<snip>

We are rebuilding those archived features as CBPDOs to eliminate the
need to use BUILDMCS to extract them.  I'm not sure what the
availability date will be, but if you an hold off for a bit you can skip
the extra ServerPac installation and just install the feature from a CBPDO.

I'm told these were completed while I was on vacation. I recommend going the CBPDO route so you can skip the extra ServerPac installation and BUILDMCS tasks for Security Level 3, Communications Server Security Level 3, or both.

--
John Eells
IBM Poughkeepsie