From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Peter
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 3:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Product name by module

Hi,

One of the module shows me the below copyright but I do not see the product
name.

EIRFUCB2V1R1M0  5706-110 (C) COPYRIGHT IBM CORP. 1990 19945706-110 (C)

Is there a Link within IBM which can help me to track ?

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Edward Finnell <
0000000248cce9f3-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Just to refine what Elardus has recommended. You can turn on audit in
> RACF and see who's hitting them.
> Check PROCLIBs and SYSPROCs/SYSEXEC for occurrences. With ISRDDN check
> to see if they're LINKLST'd or APFLST'd. In ISPF browse have the
> option to sort on  columns. Something like 'SORT LNKED D|A' just to
> see if they've been actively modified.
>

> In a message dated 5/18/2016 2:03:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za writes:
>

> You  can buy expensive audit software which can scan your volsers for
> unlicensed  software.

you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.