From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lucas Rosalen
Sent: Saturday, 21 May 2016 7:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Product name by module

I know of IBM Tivoli Asset Discovery for z/OS (TADz).
It does a very good job and can show you many different graphical reports in a
web application called Analyzer (of course you also need to have this part
installed/configured) getting data straight from OMVS.
I don't know the price of it, as we wouldn't get that far supporting out
clients, but I know we were able to identify some softwares like the one you
mentioned. Even if their modules were called in STEPLIBs/JOBLIBs.

Probably some other ISVs software can do the same (and possibly even better?),
but I don't have any personal experience with them.

Regards, Lucas