In addition to the other reasons cited, one of my arguments was that I wasn't
100.00% sure that the app team hasn't squirreled something away in a
non-production storage group that really was needed for either running or
fixing or recovering production. And the chance for human error sneaking in
when you're setting up the list of volumes to replicate likely increases if the
rule is "replicate only some of the volumes" vs. "replicate all volumes".

Scott