Long time since I last have had a look at this. I'm printing the tracks of a
PDS (not PDSE) using ADRDSSU's PRINT function. PDS directories are one very few
users of hardware key (K in CKD). I had expected DFdss to list the key data
separate from the actual data (the D in CKD). It seems the print format
concatenates the key and data parts in the listing seamlessly. I could not find
this described in the manual.

So, just to be sure my memory is correct: On the hardware, the C, K and D
fields are separate blocks of data separated by GAPs, right? It is only DFdss
that combines the when printing.

--
Peter Hunkeler

--