Once you have the ISPF libraries available to ISMF for Option G, then you want
to get a copy of the Share presentation for this function

http://www.share.org/p/do/sd/topic=50&sid=9799

Title of Presentation:   RMM and HSM Report Generator Hands-on Lab
This was presented in Aug 2015.
This presentation will walk you through using Option G.

Or you can review in the manual:

z/OS DFSMSdfp Storage Administration SC23-6860-01 Section: Creating customized
tape reports from saved ISMF lists
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.idas200/s2154.htm?lang=en

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.idas200/s2158.htm?lang=en

Running new reports with report generator
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.arcf000/newrepts.htm

Creating DFHSM reports using RMM Report Writer

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/software/iea/content/com.ibm.iea.zos/zos/1.10/SimplifiedMonitoringandManagement/IEA-DFSMShsmreportingusingDFSMSrmmreporter.pdf
or tinyurl:  http://tinyurl.com/h6me9n8

Lizette