Thought to post this question as i couldn't find this information in any of
the IBM documentation .

Does anyone know how OSA-ICC devices (3270-X) are mapped in HSA ?

I did a search in our systems and see that OSA-ICC devices are concurrently
active on all LPARS of the sysplex . I also see that PCHID is same across
all the systems . I am just trying to find out how multiple systems can
write on to the same physical OSA-ICC device ?..Basically i would like to
know how this happens at hardware level . Any pointers /documentation would
be a great help .

Linda