Might be better asked on the TCPIP list.  IBM TCP/IP List
<ibmtc...@vm.marist.edu> Y
You can find this via the normal LSOFT processes.

If you have a z/OS application that uses System SSL but needs its own private
TCP/IP stack, how would one configure that? I spent some time Googling but
didn't find anything. Since System SSL sits between the application and the
TCP/IP stack, it isn't clear to me what would get configured: is it sufficient
for the application to be pointed at its own stack? Or is there System SSL
configuration required?

-------> Look at the POLICY  AGENT (PAGENT). There are some additional low
level OMVS changes needed to support multiple TCP/IP stacks. I haven't checked,
but PAGENT may be able to help here. You might/might not need an additional
stack.

For that matter, I haven't found a good reference for how to configure a job
(STC in this case) to point to a specific TCP/IP stack, though I admit I
haven't looked very hard for that one, since I'm not sure I need it yet.

-------> Add //SYSTCPD DD DSN=.....,FREE=CLOSE to the STC JCL.              The
doc for the RESOLVER and SYSTCPD is in the IP Config Reference and IP Config
Guide.

HTH,
This email – including attachments – may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or act on it.
Instead, notify the sender immediately and delete the message.