Would you be willing to share?

<snip>
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of saul anthony babonas
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 11:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEBPTPCH (was: Read a PDS ...)

I've been following this discussion with some belated interest. Years ago I
cooked up something dirt simple to turn a PDS into a SD file using the TSO
print command. It wasn't very elegant but it got the job done at low cost.
</snip>

This email – including attachments – may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, distribute or act on it.
Instead, notify the sender immediately and delete the message.