"Are you changing the requirement ex post facto?"

I don't think so. The OP wanted to read all the members of a program source
library, one after another, as if concatenated within a single sequential
dataset.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2016, at 18:29, Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu<mailto:0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>>