You all have been totally missing the Apocalypse.  I want to help you catch
up, because truth be told, you're closer to me than you think.  I have an
archive, but first, I'd like to suggest you read this message... it's about
language, artificial intelligence, and history.  Oh, and *that's religion.*

   - Kurzweil luminates... Zelda too.

<http://archive.aweber.com/awlist4296878/MNcK4/h/Kurzweil_luminates_Zelda.htm>Sent
   Friday, June 17, 2016Adam Dobrin on Artificial Intelligence Adonai
   (אֲדֹנָי, lit. "My Lords") is the plural form of adon ("lord") along with
   the first-person singular pronoun enclitic.[n 3] As with Elohim, Adonai's
   grammatical form is usually explained as a plural of majesty. In the Hebrew
   Scriptures, it is only used to refer to God. As the pronunciation of the
   Tetragrammaton came to be avoided in the Hellenistic period, Jews began to
   read "Adonai" at its appearances in scripture and […]
   - There archive is there too.

-a
ᐧ