Good Day To All,

I would like to recover a dsn which was migrated to ML2.  Because of a mistake
in the assigning of the management class no back up was taken.

I remember recovering a dsn under the same circumstances.  I remember locating
the dsn in the HSM.JOURNAL.BACKUP.V000xxxx (found in column 13 in HEX) and the
volser of the ML2. (which  I found in column 77)

I browsed the online HSM.JOURNAL (using the first and second HLQ)  however I
was unable to locate the dsn.  My question is do I need to wait for the CDS
Journal backup to be run (which will execute tonight at 8 p.m) or is there
something else I can try?

Thanks.