I'm asking this for someone who used to work with me. He is looking for a
DOS/JCL editor and reformatting software which will interface with
Microsoft's TFS & Visual Studio. So, does anybody know of any software for
Windows which works with DOS/VSE JCL? He didn't say anything about how much
it could cost, or if it needed to be "free" (gratis). His reason for asking
was to reduce the load on the CPU of editing by moving it off of the z.
And, I'm guessing, to integrate JCL management into Visual Studio for
management purposes.

--
"Pessimism is a admirable quality in an engineer. Pessimistic people check
their work three times, because they're sure that something won't be right.

>From "Star Nomad" by Lindsay Buroker:

Maranatha! <><
John McKown