On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Mitch Mccluhan <
0000005d889cebf0-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

>  ...I'm coming in a bit late to the game, but if you want a premier JCL
> tool, check out J-Man.  Some of its features are:automated formatting
> statement reordering (including specific keywords on a specific line
> within the JCL statement)
>
> keyword reordering
> validation of use of comments (or not)
> verification of match of executable program (in the PGM= field) to the
> source object
> verification of required statements (or not)
> verification of ALL standards AND naming conventions
> Identification of JCL objects that are never used (an optional feature)
> validation that various DCB characteristics are valid and for those
> applicable, the values match the source program
> automated cloning and manipulation for multiple target environments
>

>  This is just a short list of some of the capabilities of J-Man and some
> of the available optional features.
>

> Mitch McCluhan
> mitc...@aol.com

​Nice, but does not met the requirement of being hosted on Windows. Of
course, this thread has started to drift as most do here.

--
"Pessimism is a admirable quality in an engineer. Pessimistic people check
their work three times, because they're sure that something won't be right.

>From "Star Nomad" by Lindsay Buroker:

Maranatha! <><
John McKown