I had envisioned updating SISPSAMP(ISRPXASM) to better suit the NetView
Message Automation Table "language", replacing ISRPXPLX (PL/X-370) keywords
with my own. The intention when working within a MAT, using my updated
values by issuing HILITE PLX. I never got around to it though, so I don't
know if it's allowed!