Hello Peter,

I write the length of the buffer before save to PQE and it is about 900
bytes. This explains why the four or fifth time I save into this area the
program get this error. The docs per Rexx are not well documented as some
of the services are supplied implicit like the one O used. BTW, no software
errors was documented in erep... although there was abend involved. As per
the problem, I changed the code to same to a dataset.

Best,
ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
Z/OS, ISV Products and Application Security & Risk Assessments Professional